Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pirate Ellie


Part of the reason the Pirate Catfish post took me so long, is because I was trying to find a picture of a catfish wearing a pirate patch. (I know, I'm strange) I couldn't find one on the internetz so I commissioned a friend to make one for me in photoshop. He let me down, but then I got this picture from my brother in law this morning!

A Pirate Baby is WAY better than a pirate catfish!

I love exploiting my family, but for the record I had permission to use this photograph. This was taken during a routine vision test at Ellie's 6 month appointment. She's healthy and growing or I would obviously not make light of this picture!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too Cute!

Kimberly said...

Dave loved this post. :)

I'm glad you could find humor in Ellie's doctor's visit.