Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ben






Ben. There is so much that can be said about him, and unfortunately my words cannot possibly do him justice. I think this selection of pictures provides some insight into his wonderful personality though. Ben is honest, hardworking, generous, kind, loving, funny, supportive, smart, and there are probably a million other adjectives that I am forgetting so for that I'm sorry. He is a loving and devoted husband and I am so thankful to call him MY husband! I am blessed beyond words to have him in my life.

Happy 31st Birthday! I love you very much!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

what is with the cheese????

Happy Birthday Ben!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Longmire!!

BWL said...

Awesome.

Such a good woman.


Can't believe I'm turning 22 today!

haha

The Kuliseks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!