Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December - part 1

I guess my goal of blogging weekly isn't really working out for me, huh? Oh well. This is where we've been all month!

Warning: LOTS (and lots and lots and lots) of pictures!


Happy 2nd Birthday, Ellie!

The first weekend in December, we went to a place called Catch Air to celebrate Ellie's 2nd birthday. All her friends and family came and she had the best time! I cannot believe she is such a big girl now!

Family photo at Ellie's party.

Meme and Wyatt

Woooooohhhooo!! I think I enjoyed this more than Wyatt did! Ha.

Wyatt just doesn't seem to care one way or the other about the slide! Oh well, Ben and I both had fun.

Happy Wyatt! Meme took this picture while Ben and I were away one afternoon.

The weekend after Ellie's party weekend, Ben went up to Pittsburgh to visit some friends. I forgot to send my camera with Ben, so this is the only picture I have from his weekend away. Wyatt and I stayed back and wrapped presents, finished Christmas shopping, did laundry, and cleaned up our house.

No comments: