Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged

One of my favorite bloggers, Kindredly, tagged me the other day so I am supposed to let you all in on some information about myself. I'm also supposed to tag 5 other people, but I'm totally not a popular blogger so who knows if the people I choose will do it or not! We'll see.

10 years ago... I was a freshman at Georgia Tech. I had just turned 19 and was living in a dorm that I cannot remember the name of. I actually went to most of my classes and studied (gasp)! Not at the expense of fun, though. I was involved in my sorority and had made a group of girlfriends that I am still close to today. I also met my husband during my freshman year in college. He asked for my phone number but never did follow up and ask me out!!

8 years ago... I was a junior in college. Right? Yeah, I was. I had just returned home from a summer in Europe and had the time of my life. I lived in an apartment off Northside drive with 5 other girls. There was never a dull moment in that house! I think we spent most of our free time hosting keg parties and going to fraternity band parties.

6 years ago... Fresh out of college. I was working as a District Sales Manager for Club Med. I spent my days calling on travel agents and developing marketing/business plans with them to promote Club Med to their clients. The best part of the whole thing was that I got to travel down to the resorts every couple of months. I had a great tan for the whole 1.5 years I worked for them!

2 years ago... I was newly engaged to Ben so I was busy planning our wedding. At the same time, I also happened to be working full time (at my current job -- the BOC) and in school full time trying to finish my MBA. Talk about never having much free time!

5 yummy things:
Mellow Mushroom Pizza
Philly Tacos
Sweet Pockets Cupcakes
Chick-fil-a
Italian food

5 places I'd like to escape to:
Tahiti
Maldives
Australia
Greece
Thailand

5 things I would never wear:
sweatbands
a hat
scoops with ups
crocs
any UGA apparel

5 favorite tv shows:
Grey's Anatomy
CSI
The Office
House Hunters International
Top Chef

5 things I enjoy doing:
going to the lake
traveling
shopping
watching TV (i'm a loser, i know that)
time with family and friends

favorite toys:
My new niece, Ellie (although her parents may not agree that she is a toy)
Nintendo Wii
Sea Doo's
my computer
iPod

Tagging:
Ben over at the Super Sweet Blaaahg
Harry at Team Thompson
anyone else who will actually play (i don't really think there are any other bloggers that read my blog)


2 comments:

The Slyes - Aubrey, David, and Harrison said...

i don't understand this new "tagging" phenomenon. But, you left out how you're a pro at doing the "bull."

Kimberly said...

Ellie can be a toy! Sure with you were here to "play" with her tonight. She is a fussing one and would LOVE her Aunt Katie to calm her.