Monday, October 27, 2008

Pirates

I just can't resist posting this picture because I think they are just too cute! We went to Liam and Gavin's birthday party this past weekend. Liam will be 6 on Wednesday and Gavin just turned 4 on the 13th! They had a Pirate birthday party on Saturday and everyone dressed up!

Liam washed the beard and mustache off his face shortly after this picture because I accidentally called it 'makeup'. Despite the face makeup, they both loved their costumes and especially loved to say "yaaaargh".

Caris decided that she was already dressed and refused to put on her pirate outfit. But she's still cute so I'll post her picture anyway! This was the best picture I could get of her -- and you can forget about getting one with her smiling. The girl is STUBBORN.

No comments: