Friday, October 17, 2008

Flikr Mosaic

I got this idea from one of the (many) blogs that I read. I highly recommend reading this blog occasionally if you are at all interested in fashion. She frequently does outfit posts and tells you where she found each piece -- and it is mostly budget-friendly. Anyways, check it out if you have time. I don't know her at all, just randomly found her blog and I love it!! Hiking In Stilettos

Anyway, so here is what you do:
- Do a Flickr search for YOUR answer to each of the questions below
- Pick an image from the search results using only the first page
- Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the Mosaic Maker

1.What is your first name?
2.What is your favorite food?
3.What high school did you go to?
4.What is your favorite color?
5.Who is your celebrity crush?
6.Favorite drink?
7.Dream vacation?
8.Favorite dessert?
9.What you want to be when you grow up?
10.What do you love most in life?
11.One Word to describe you.
12.Your flickr name.



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

This looks like a fun thing to do. Maybe I'll do it on tomorrow.

Sarah said...

Cool stuff. Yours is very pretty, Katie!