Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Devestated

I just can't get over it. Someone bought this necklace and it wasn't me. I'm so mad at myself for not buying it .... I knew it would be a one of a kind item and I just let it go. Slipped right through my fingers.

Isn't it pretty?



I think the charms are all vintage, so that means there is no way this seller can make another one just like it. But maybe just maybe my sweeeeeeet husband (or sister or mother??) could contact the artist to see if she can make something similar. Here is a link to her Etsy shop for your convenience.

6 comments:

BWL said...

you'll be ok...charm bracelets were cool for girls when they were 8

Katie said...

it is a NECLKACE. not a bracelet

and charms are back in

and this is beautiful

and i need it

Megan said...

LOVE THIS NECKLACE TOO!!! it would be really great on a long chain!

Erin said...

NOOO!!!! I was in love with this necklace too! Maybe you can use it as inspiration and make one that looks just like it. By the way, is Josh EVER going to update his blog? Thank you for being so diligent about blogging. I need entertainment at work.

Josh said...

Way to be rough Erin

Anonymous said...

That necklace is so unique and so cute! I'm so sorry you didn't get it. Hopefully they can make you one similar.