I don't do a whole lot of shopping because usually with a crazy-man at my side I end up doing grab n' go style errands. Basically, I run in and out and get only what I need because he doesn't have the patience for me to leisurely shop. Not that I'm complaining, because it does keep me from spending money on useless crap.
But I happen to like useless crap. So, here are some recent discoveries o' mine ....
1) Trader Joe's Peach Pops -- I read about these on someone else's blog and OMG they are divine. They also have Strawberry, which Wyatt likes. They're not too sweet and are perfect for a hot day.
2) Trader Joe's Spanish Cheese Sampler - I had this for lunch the other day with a loaf of french bread and some mini heirloom tomatoes (to round it out, ya know ...). We won't discuss the sodium and fat content of this lunch, but it was sooo enjoyable. (I love TJ's ... that is a store where I could spend an obscene amount of money in a very short period)
3) Creme de Menthe Hershey's Kisses -- these aren't all that 'recent', but Mom sent them to me right around St. Patrick's day. These things are dangerously good. But I doubt you would find them stores until next year around St. Paddy's so probably pointless for me to even post this!
4) My lake Hydrangeas. Although this isn't technically something I bought, I do love them and I've got to stop posting food items! It may be hard to tell because these are Instagram pics, but they are 2 totally different shades of blue. Man, I could stare at them all day ....
5) E.L.F. primer -- I've said it before and I'll say it again. Elf really does make some good makeup. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup just to test it out. But this primer is awe-to-tha-some. Makes your make up slide on so smoothly and really does a good job at holding it in place all day.
6) Fold-over Jersey Skirts from ON -- I know I shop at ON a lot, but for things like this its really a great place. These skirts are perfect for hot summer days, running errands, work, and you can even pull them up an use as a bathing suit cover-up! They have these in pretty much every color under the sun.