Friday, September 26, 2008

Just So You Know ...

He is TOTALLY winning. And I don't like it.(in his mind he is not competing with me because he just likes to write). Don't yall worry though ... DONKEY FREAKIN KONG, people ... DONKEY KONG. Either I will win, or I will remove myself from the competition (because it is unfair, duh).

Anyways. I'll update you on our evening. It has been allsome. Allsome just like me :)

If you have ever heard me say that Ben is a picky eater, it is absolutley the truth. He is. When I say he loves steak and potatoes, it isn't an exaggeration. That is probably his most favorite meal. Admitedly, it is mine too!!

SO, tonight we had steak, potatoes, and asparagus**. Along with a bottle of red wine that our friends gave us a LONG time ago. (Heitz Cellars .. yum -- thanks BeckDun). Ben can really cook a good steak!!!! He makes his own marinade (secret recipe, don't even bother to ask). So we grilled our steaks and made mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus to go along with it. YUMMM!!

It was a great night -- we had one of those long, drawn out dinners where you just talk and catch up on the week. Fantastic. We did just that and it couldn't have been better!!

** I must give credit to Meg on this asparagus -- broil at about 350 for 5-7 minutes, remove from oven, sprinkle parmesan (pref. Boar's Head parmigano-reggiano) over top and bake for 1 more minute. Remove and serve immediatley. D-FREAKIN-LICIOUS

Now, we are catching up on some Wii. We tried to play Mario Galaxy, but after a bottle and a half of wine we just SUUUUUCCCCK!! So, we are now playing Guitar Hero. Our band name is
'Muggin'.

We are in a crazy fight with the Devil right now on Guitar Hero. GOTTA JET

No comments: