Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weekend with Lolly and Pops

I am just now getting around to blogging about LAST weekend in time for a new weekend! Oh well ... I'm doing the best I can.

This past weekend, Ben and I had a wedding to attend on Saturday night so his parents came down to visit and to keep Wyatt while we were gone. Ben and his dad got up and went golfing early Saturday morning while his mom and I stayed home with Wyatt. As much as I enjoy taking care of Wyatt each day, it is nice to occasionally have someone else here so that I can take a long shower, fix my hair, do proper makeup, etc! His Lolly was more than happy to fill that roll as she kept him entertained all day for me to do things around the house and run a couple errands!
Although this wasn't the first time I had left Wyatt, it was the first time I had left him for a feeding. I DO NOT like to miss feedings for my little guy, but I knew he was in good hands and I left a bottle for his Lolly and Pops to give him once it was time for him to eat. Of course they did a fantastic job taking care of and entertaining and spoiling him! He's changed so much since they last saw him (and it wasn't even that long ago) so Ben and I were glad they were able to spend the weekend with him.


And I'm totally throwing myself under the bus by posting these pictures from the wedding because I'm recycling this dress for a wedding this weekend but that's okay.
We did get the chance to take a rare family picture ... sans kiddos.
My cousin, Laura, had a beautiful wedding at the Tate house. She was a gorgeous bride and everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Some of my cousins were at that wedding too! It's still weird that we're kind of related. You look fabulous! :)