As an aside, I need to mug on something for a minute here. Pinterest is a great spot for posting, sharing, and saving recipes ... not Facebook. Can people PLEASE stop 'sharing' recipes on FB? I've had to hide so many people for offenses like that I may as well just quit reading it alltogether. Whew! Feels good to get that out there.
So. My pins for the month in no particular order.
1) Potato Dill Frittata .... I pinned this because my dill is just growing like a weed and I need to figure out ways to use it up! This may be dinner one night because I just don't see Mr. Wyatt accepting this as a substitute for his Saturday pancakes :)
2) Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. I'll probably sub the chocolate chips for blueberries and see if they work for W's weekday breakfasts.
3) This outfit, or similar. I'm always needing outfit inspiration!
4) A rainy day activity for W
5) Another dinner idea. I told you most of my pins revolve around food :) This looks fairly healthy and easy though so I think I'll try it!