Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Santa Claus Visit

I always plan Wyatt's Santa visit early, but this year I scheduled it extra-early.  So early that it really didn't feel like Christmas but that's okay.  I've heard a rumor that there might be a fire truck, truck, and train shortage so I had to make sure Wyatt got his order in early :)

Wyatt didn't smile (as per usual), but he also didn't cry and wasn't afraid of Santa.  My boy is all grown up now ...

When he woke up on Tuesday morning, he told me he was going to ask Santa for a "regular truck and a fire truck"  But, by the time he got there he was asking for a fire truck and a train.  (We prompted him a little with the train ... but he really does want one)

Santa said that Wyatt was on his good boy list this year and that he would see him on Christmas! 

2 comments:

Julie said...

What adorable pictures! He looks like such a big boy now! Glad he was so specific on the types of trucks he wants. Haha ;-)
Miss u!

Accidentally Me said...

I can't even describe the awe in which I hold your skills of planning and organization.

You have already seen Santa?!?! I still haven't gotten the Halloween costumes!!! Where on earth did you find a Santa in mid-November?