Friday, September 3, 2010

Big Boy!!!

Not much to say today, but I just wanted to share these pictures of my baby acting like a big boy!!

Wyatt is doing so much better with tummy time - he's holding his head up higher and for longer periods of time. Quite a change from the days of him just laying down and sucking on his hand! He can roll over but doesn't always care to. I've found he rolls better when he isn't on his play mat and is just on a regular blanket on the floor with a few toys there to motivate him.
He is starting to slide down too far in his bouncer seat, so I can't really trust him in there anymore unless someone is sitting right next to him to make sure he doesn't fall out. Soooo, I decided it was high time to put his highchair together. We've put him in it a few times and he does okay in it. I think it will get better though once we introduce solids in a month or so!!

1 comment:

The Slyes - Aubrey, David, and Harrison said...

where did the time go? he's sooo big!!! great pics katie - he's gonna be a heartbreaker!