Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lately

I suppose I went MIA for a while.  Since all 3 of you who read my little blog have mentioned it to me at some point or another over the past month, I'll see if I can't get back into the habit of updating.

So, here is a little snapshot of what is going on around these parts lately.

- Wyatt loves all vehicles.  Trucks, Busses, Bulldozers, Excavators, Fire Trucks, Tractors, Fork Lifts ... etc.  You name it he knows it.  And believe me, you better not call something by the wrong name!  His daddy likes to take him to Home Depot every now and then to look at all the equipment.


- Its been a pretty rainy winter, but we take every opportunity possible to get outside and play.  Its Wyatt's happy place (and also keeps my house from getting destroyed)


- W has recently discovered a love of DariQueen and frequently asks his daddy to take him on the weekends!

- What is it with a little boy and a puddle?  They're like magnets for W.  This happened to be a semi-warm day so I let him splash away and he loved every second of it!

- A couple weekends ago we had NOTHING to do one Sunday afternoon. (Which is awesome) We got up that morning, ate our requisite pancake breakfast and walked down to the park.  We came back only for lunch and nap and he woke up asking to go again.  So we did.  It was glorious.

- I get SOOOOO bored with my clothes at the end of a season like this.  I realize I'm late to the game, but I decided to try to start getting some inspiration from Pinterest.  Takes a little longer than I normally like to spend, but at least it gives me a fresh take on the same old clothes I've been wearing all winter.  This was today's inspiration/creation!


1 comment:

Laynah said...

He is so cute :) I remember when my little brothers were obsessed with all things with an engine, what a boy thing! It makes me happy that you let him splash around in that puddle for some reason. And that outfit is very cute. Love yellow.