Thursday, March 11, 2010

still 30, still pregnant .... no longer homeless!


Ben and I closed on our house this past Friday and have been busy ever since trying to get moved in and settled. The good news is that we finally did get all of our stuff in but the bad news is we now have to organize and put everything away!

I've got lots more to report from this past weekend but seeing as I've been absent from work for 2 days for closing and moving, I don't have any spare time at the moment.

Me hard at work lining kitchen cabinets. SUCH a chore!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Love it! And can't wait to see more pics!

I totally feel you on the unpacking...YUCK!! Packing and unpacking have to be some of my least favorite chores! ;)

I am concerned about you climbing on the counters...Be careful!! :)

ps. I'm coming to ATL Easter Weekend and staying an extra few days April 5,6,7...

The Slyes - Aubrey, David, and Harrison said...

Your home is GORG! Love it! I can't wait to see pics of all the inside! I am also so impressed they already did the landscaping and everything - you're really moved in!

The McCorveys said...

Congrats Katie! The house looks so perfect. I completely hear ya on lining the kitchen cabinets...I just spent forever doing ours (and I'm not even done yet...ugh).

Accidentally Me said...

Congrats to both of you! You must be super excited and also super releived to be in and have it all done with!

Climbing the counters? Priceless! That is a picture that should be blown up and hung on the living room wall!

Sarah said...

Congrats Katie and Ben!! Your home looks beautiful!!

ashley said...

omg...it's gorgeous! I'm jealous! Congratulations and have fun nesting!

Equis said...

Oh I love the new home, it is beautiful. I can only imagine how relieved you must be to be able to settle in before baby shim arrives.